We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our Creative team who will have a unique opportunity to work with key executives to develop and create website & product copy presenting it in a compelling way for our customers and partners to create customer demand.
Metroguild, one of the best places to work for and a very young and vibrant bunch of enthusiastic and smart people who are passionate about the quality of work and the value they add to their customer’s lives.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Providing content for sales, marketing, and support automation through blog post and sales copies.
- Website content for the company’s own products.
- Providing content for eBook descriptions or landing pages.
- Writing guest posts for numerous websites in order to attract visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
Sound like the job for you?