We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer for our Digital Services Team who will be a team player, has experiential acumen and tangible demonstrated history of self motivated holistic handling of development issues.
- Write clean and well-structured code.
- Must be able to work effectively individually as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the development team to draft specific project timelines, checklists and proper risk analysis based on project requirement documents.
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization and proper function.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Solve complex technical problems in a timely manner.
- Verify and deploy applications.
- Participate in and lead architecture discussions and design reviews as appropriate.
- Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills backed with strong analytical, debugging, and unit/regression testing skills.
- B. Tech /M. Tech /MCA/M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent with strong programming skills.
- 4 to 9 years of development experience with PHP (CorePHP and CodeIgniter frameworks are a plus) and MySQL in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques, best coding practices, and security concepts.
- Should have experience with developing reports using common third-party APIs and Plugins.
- Experience in database design and development in MySQL and web services.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) or SVN.
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Exposure and experience with to open-source frameworks such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Shopify, Laravel, Codeigniter.
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune, IN & Remote