We’re looking for a Backend developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with firm grasp on building large scale distributed systems having more than 3 years of experience. You will be responsible for designing & developing scalable, fault tolerant distributed systems for our product.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serving customers in US, Europe and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is on the forefront of technology, and love working with others via Meetups and Hackathons.
We are also one of the few select companies as part of the TiE Pune Nurture Program for 2019.
Our technologies includes:
- React Native / Flutter / iOS / Android
- Apache Cassandra
- VoIP and related technologies (Freeswitch, Kamailio, etc)
- Architect and build highly distributed scalable backend systems.
- Build the application, test it, document it, and deploying it at scale.
- Work in a team-oriented environment, providing software development technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on variety of enterprise scale applications and projects
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved.
- Work closely with Customers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions.
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques.
- Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- Deep knowledge of Python application development using frameworks like Django/Flask (1+ years) & databases (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Hands-on knowledge of ORM, SQL, NoSQL, and Data Modeling
- Worked with messaging & caching systems such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
- Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
- Deep knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Exposure to AWS, CI/CD, DevOps and web security
- Attention to detail, strong sense of ownership, and pride in the quality of one’s work
- Mindset to take up project individually & meet deadlines
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – a marketing, sales and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organisations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building and support to help organisations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune/Bangalore, IN & Remote