We are looking for a technically strong Recruiters with full-cycle recruiting experience starting from talent sourcing, attracting candidates to interviewing, and hiring great employees.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, head hunting, professional networking, etc.
- Develop, and update job descriptions. Posting jobs to appropriate job portals, company websites and other relevant platforms at regular intervals.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Closely working with Recruitment Vendors.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Coordinating with Technical Interviewers and candidates for scheduling interviews using latest Interviewing tools/ platforms.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team regularly.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proven work experience 1-2 years as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. / Masters in Human Resources Management.
- Willing to work from the office.
- Immediate Joiners.
Sound like the job for you?