We are seeking a talented Senior Network Security Consultant (Part Time Position) to help build and design innovative solutions within our enterprise product line and to participate in customer projects. Our company offers IT planning, strategy, communications services (including voice and sms) as part of our portfolio.
Sold IT Security knowledge for devices, app clients, BYOD, IoT, and servers around full stack of security including experience in Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments. Familiarity with cloud infrastructures (Google, AWS, Microsoft) is a plus.
Our clients span various and hybrid technologies and infrastructure environments. We deploy & provide our voice & application services as SaaS and on prem.
- Part Time position to assist for specific projects.
- Ability to step into projects to assess and analyze situations, and identify a set of options.
- Network planning, design and implementation.
• Expert in Network, Web, and Application Security
• Develop ways to test, configure, and tune network infrastructures in a repeatable and automated manner
- Cloud experience a plus
• 6+ years of experience delivering and managing secure, scalable, fault tolerant IT solutions • Fast and efficient with a great attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a flexible environment within a talented small team
• Computer science degree or equivalent
Denial of Service Attack and /Anti Denial of Service Attack
Vulnerability and Vulnerability Assessment
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune/Bangalore, IN & Remote