We’re looking for a Mobile Application Developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with firm grasp on mobile technologies having more than 1 year of experience. You will be responsible for designing & developing our core mobile platform for our product.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serving customers in US, Europe and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is on the forefront of technology, and love working with others via Meetups and Hackathons.
We are also one of the few select companies as part of the TiE Pune Nurture Program for 2019.
Our technologies includes:
- React Native / Flutter / iOS / Android
- Apache Cassandra
- VoIP and related technologies (Freeswitch, Kamailio, etc)
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s new Flutter development framework or Facebook’s React Native framework
- Participate in product planning to ensure we are building the right things and delivering them at the right time for our customers while minimizing technical debt
- Collaborate with Product Management to define and develop the apps
- Implement and integrate RESTful APIs in mobile flows
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques.
- Experienced with writing cross platform hybrid mobile application based on React Native or Flutter or Native
- Ability to build high-quality mobile user experiences from wireframes and visual designs
- Experience with location-based and map-centric mobile applications and their associated mobile APIs
- Deep understanding of mobile client architecture
- Experience of working with UI/UX designers
- Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps
- Being attentive to details and having strong visual sensitivity
- Mindset to take up project individually
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- Bonus: Experience with Web Automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestNG
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – a marketing, sales and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organisations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building and support to help organisations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune/Bangalore, IN & Remote