We’re looking for a Mobile Application Developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with a firm grasp on mobile technologies having more than 1 year of experience. You will be responsible for designing & developing our core mobile platform for our product.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serving customers in the US, Europe, and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is at the forefront of technology and loves working with others via Meetups and Hackathons. We thrive in a high-growth, innovative environment while entering new markets and achieving success.
We are one of a couple of hundred companies who applied for the TiE Pune Nurture Accelerator Program for 2019/20 and 1 of 12 that actually graduated. We were also 1 of 4 accepted companies out of 170 that applied, for the 2021 Brigade REAP Accelerator Program.
Our technologies include:
- React Native / Flutter / iOS / Android
- Apache Cassandra
- VoIP and related technologies (Freeswitch, Kamailio, etc)
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s new Flutter development framework or Facebook’s React Native framework
- Participate in product planning to ensure we are building the right things and delivering them at the right time for our customers while minimizing technical debt
- Collaborate with Product Management to define and develop the apps
- Implement and integrate RESTful APIs in mobile flows
- Understand and apply a variety of project life cycles, methods, and software development techniques.
- Experienced with writing cross-platform hybrid mobile applications based on React Native or Flutter or Native
- Ability to build high-quality mobile user experiences from wireframes and visual designs
- Experience with location-based and map-centric mobile applications and their associated mobile APIs
- Deep understanding of mobile client architecture
- Experience in working with UI/UX designers
- Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps
- Being attentive to details and having strong visual sensitivity
- The mindset to take up projects individually
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- Bonus: Experience with Web Automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestNG
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune/Bangalore, IN & Remote