We’re looking for a UI-UX Design Intern with 0-1 years of work experience who can assist in developing and improving our product with input from product management.
- You will be working with a team of designers, on a running project or a project from scratch. Involved in the end-to-end design process for various products (mobile and web) to serve the global/Indian market audience.
- You will have experience in defining and communicating design guidelines to maintain competitiveness.
- You will influence and work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product design successful.
- You will have a chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver forward-looking solutions.
- You will have a chance to experience cross-platform designs (Web/App) and develop your ideas with user research, prototypes, wireframes, storyboards and evaluate your success through usability testing.
- You will also have to take responsibility and ownership of projects by following the timeline requirements.
- If you are selected to work for a client-based project or team, you will be working on a fast-paced process and deliverables.
Technical skills requirements:
- Good understanding of the design philosophy and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Ability to move, adapt and change and iterate quickly. Also, capable to understand the terminology, Open to discussing and planning along with the team in an organized manner.
- Ability to understand timeline and deadline and prioritize activities accordingly.
- Capable to work in collaborative teams to define use cases, requirements and deliver the best experience for our customers.
- Internship experiences in the relevant industry or Product Design are a plus.
- Design is a well-planned activity, where you create an algorithm in your mind when you plan and implement each of them. Ultimately enables you to manage the time, by thinking, planning, and implementing the directions without losing the design language and importance of simplicity.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe illustrator
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Understanding the design process, Information Architecture, Wireframes, User flow, Design Systems, Iconography.
- 0 to 1 year of work experience in Graphics Design, UX, UI, UX research.
- B.Des/MDes degree from a reputed university.
WE ARE ENGINEERS. WE ARE INNOVATORS. WE ARE CREATORS.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – a marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?