We’re looking for an amazing B2B SaaS Product Designer/UI-UX designer with professional experience of 3-5 years who can take a central role in developing and improving our product with input from product management.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serve customers in the US, Europe, and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is at the forefront of technology and loves working with others via Meetups and Hackathons. We thrive in a high-growth, innovative environment while entering new markets and achieving success.
We are one of a couple of hundred companies who applied for the TiE Pune Nurture Accelerator Program for 2019/20 and 1 of 12 that actually graduated. We were also 1 of 4 accepted companies out of 170 that applied, for the 2021 Brigade REAP Accelerator Program.
Qualifications for UI/UX Designer:
- Any graduate having relevant Design experience. Preferably B. Des/D. Des
- Relevant B2B SaaS work experience as a Product/UI-UX designer is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal in web and mobile apps.
- Build local and global capability in terms of resources, reusable assets, and tools that support UI/UX design.
- Good understanding of color science and combinations.
- Artistic and innovative flair, excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends in digital products, visual design, web, and mobile apps.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback by doing user interviews, usability testing, Google Analytics.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Customer interview skills preferred.
What you can expect in a Product/UI-UX Designer Role, at Metroguild:
- You’ll work on our Customer Relation Management Platform. The platform is used in India and USA and UAE
- You’ll work alongside, Product Managers, other UI/UX Designers, Engineers, and Sales teams to iterate on new features and user journeys within the Metroguild product.
- You’ll utilize wireframes, prototypes, sketches, user flows, mockups, high-fidelity visual designs, and any other artifacts you believe are necessary to convey your design thinking and ideas.
- You’ll engage with our user base and the wider Metroguild community to understand their pain points and work toward long-term fixes that enable them to achieve their goals.
- You’ll partner with PMs and Engineers on problem validation studies to understand the problem space you’re operating within.
- You’ll gather user needs through user interviews or contextual inquiries and convert those into user requirements.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
Who should apply?
- You’ve got experience working as a B2B SaaS Product Designer/ UI-UX Designer for a complex B2B application or SaaS tool.
- You enjoy getting involved in discovery research and solution validation, and you continually look to improve your user research abilities.
- You’re able to showcase work that shows us your ability to create the deliverables required for this role. For example, JTBD, competitive evaluations, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, journey maps, storyboards, design vision, and so on.
- You understand frontend code or the limitations of frontend technology.
- You’ll thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service are encouraged and instilled as a part of our culture.
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
WE ARE ENGINEERS. WE ARE INNOVATORS. WE ARE CREATORS.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – a marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?