We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Creative team who will have a unique opportunity to work with the key executives to develop and create a website & product copy and present it in a compelling way for our customers and partners in order to create brand recognition and increase customer engagement.
Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of the strategies that will increase reader engagement resulting in actions/ increase in organic inquiries. Content Writers would be expected to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generate ideas for new content types, and proofread articles before publication.
Metroguild is one of the best places to work and a very young and vibrant bunch of enthusiastic and smart people who are passionate about the quality of work and the value they add to their customers’ lives.
- Develop and execute marketing content calendar.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Writing, editing, and publishing content for websites, blogs, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, whitepapers, Newsletters, etc.
- Create product and feature-related videos and publish them on various platforms.
- Conducting keyword research of SEO and Industry Specific Lingo to create digital content for increasing Organic Footprint.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
- Writing guest posts for numerous websites in order to attract visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 2-4 years of industry experience as an effective content writer / copywriting / Digital Marketing
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills for both domestic and international markets.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Previous experience in writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail including the ability to utilize a concise and engaging writing style.
Sound like the job for you?