We are looking for Pre-Sales Specialist who would join and contribute to our sales team in the specified region – Eastern, Northern, and Southern India, in prospecting and nurturing pre-qualified leads and converting them into prospects for deal closures, working closely with the Business Development and Account Managers.
We are India’s only Unified Omni-channel customer Management platform. MetroLeads is the next generation of our revolutionary lead and customer life cycle management product.
We are one of a couple of hundred companies that applied for the TiE Pune Nurture Accelerator Program for 2019/20 and 1 of 12 that actually graduated. We were also 1 of 4 accepted companies out of 170 that applied, for the 2021 Brigade REAP Accelerator Program.
Our product features help to:
– Automated lead Capturing.
– All mediums of communication
– Customized lead nurturing process
– Automated workflows
– Incoming and outgoing call management.
– SMS and Email campaign tracking
– Third-party Integrations
– Dashboard for the team and team leaders
– Reminders to the sales team and customers
– Customer role clauses
– Multiple-level security.
- Constant interaction with leads by calling/SMS/Email/WhatsApp, to gain their trust and understand requirements, follow up for meetings.
- Nurturing the leads and bringing them to the product demo stage.
- Coordinate with Sales Team & Team Manager for scheduling the product demonstration meeting/ Sales Meetings.
- Fixing appointments for the Sales team via email, calls, and texting/chats.
- Constant follow-ups and keeping the leads warm, till deal closure, if necessary.
- Creating a database of leads and storing it in our CRM/ Google sheets.
- Constant updates and ownership of prospective buyers.
- Coordinate between Sales Team & customers for business development and generation of referrals.
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports to the rest of the Sales team.
- Working Geography – Pan India.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- 1-3 years of experience in a Pre-Sales role.
- Ability to work in a team and who can take full ownership of current tasks.
- Should be driven with a positive attitude, self-motivation, and problem-solving ability.
- Being attentive to details and having visual sensitivity.
- Good with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to take up projects individually.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in working with the Indian market.
- Working knowledge of a CRM would be a plus.
- Understanding tools & platforms like Apollo.io, Seamless.ai, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
- A great team culture.
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite).
- A fun-filled place to work.
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?