We are looking for a Market Research Analyst, who will be contributing to our Sales Team in prospecting, data scrapping, and creating a funnel of qualified leads from the specified region – Eastern, Northern, and Southern India, while working closely with other Pre-Sales team members.
We are India’s only Unified Omni-channel customer Management platform and one of a couple of hundred companies that applied for the TiE Pune Nurture Accelerator Program for 2019/20 and 1 of 12 that actually graduated. We were also 1 of 4 accepted companies out of 170 that applied for the 2021 Brigade REAP Accelerator Program.
Today we cater to E-Commerce, Automobile, Real Estate, Ed-Tech, and Legal sector companies with 110+ customers spread across all metros in India and US.
Our product features help to:
– Automated lead Capturing.
– All mediums of communication
– Customized lead nurturing process
– Automated workflows
– Incoming and outgoing call management.
– SMS and Email campaign tracking
– Third-party Integrations
– Dashboard for the team and team leaders
– Reminders to sales team and customers
– Customer role clauses
– Multiple-level security
- Study and analyze the current SaaS B2B market conditions and trends in different industry verticals to examine and stay up to date on potential product sales.
- Data mining and analytics of business verticals, companies, and individuals as part of Lead Generation.
- Sourcing relevant contacts through various online and offline channels for generating leads.
- Interacting with the leads such as POCs to gain their trust and understand their business needs.
- Creating a database of collected information and storing it on the CRM/ Google Sheets tools.
- Coordinating and assisting with all the lead-generation activities.
- Collaborating with Pre-Sales/Sales Team.
- Analyzing current market trends and staying up to date with the latest data validation techniques.
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports to the rest of the Sales team.
- Working Geography – Pan India.
- 0-1 year of work experience in a Lead/Demand Generation/Market Research role.
- Good with various sourcing, data mining, & lead qualification processes.
- Good Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Ppt).
- Strong business communication and analytical skills.
- Comfortable in working with the Indian market.
- Good knowledge of CRM platforms and related processes & services would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the related industry – IT/ITES -SaaS would be preferred.
- Understanding tools & platforms like Apollo.io, Seamless.ai, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
- A great team culture.
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
- A fun-filled place to work.
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?