Role Description –
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Specialist to be a part of our sales team and prospect and build a pipeline of leads to qualified prospects in the mentioned geography. The inside sales specialist will be responsible for developing new leads, understanding the targeted industry verticals and pitching the product, understanding various personas to get connected and driving the lead towards product demonstration and closure with Account Managers, communicating with existing customers to generate references, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Make outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about the organization.
- Make cold outbound calls to target accounts.
- Call and qualify sales leads, understand market needs, and identify sales opportunities.
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects from various lead sources, including but not limited to Website, Online events, Tradeshows, 3rd Party Vendors, social media.
- Answer inbound calls and emails.
- Manage a pipeline of leads, while meeting/exceeding Inbound Sales Service Level Agreements.
- Record prospect information into CRM database.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Interface frequently with other departments including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Presales, and Executive Leadership Team.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services and staying informed about competing products and services.
- Help in closing sales and achieving regional/assigned sales targets.
- Working Geographies – Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA).
Minimum Qualifications –
- Proven 2-4 years work experience in an Inside Sales role.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with various lead generation & qualification processes.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on the use of CRM and related processes & services for ensuring best conversions from leads to qualified prospects.
- Experienced in working with multiple geographies i.e., Europe, Middle East, Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required.
- Hiring only those – who have relevant experience working for SaaS product companies/ITES experience.Note – Please do not apply if not from the related industry (IT/ITES – SaaS).
Sound like the job for you?