We are looking for a B2B/SaaS Marketing Manager who can work on our client’s marketing deliverables to develop, implement, track, and optimize the marketing campaigns across all channels. In this role, you will optimize the marketing strategies, manage the budget, and prepare forecasts.
The ideal candidate has prior Marketing experience and has a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and should be able to lead end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns.
An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Plan and lead growth strategy for the Marketing campaigns for a Retail and a Technology platform.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Develop a content marketing program that drives awareness, sales, and engagement.
- Increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Drive our lead generation activities and track their conversion rates and ROI.
- Research competitors, analyze their strategies to find loopholes, and improve plans accordingly
- Develop and execute winning SEO tactics to improve organic search traffic.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Analyze traffic, and on-page statistics to increase conversion.
- Implement onboarding, outreach, and marking email funnels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Marketing/content roadmap that meets the client’s company standards.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Marketing Manager at a B2B SaaS(Software as a Service)/Product-based company.
- Proven Digital Content writing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and conversion funnels.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- 2-3 years of SEO experience with a SaaS product company.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e. g., Google Analytics).
Sound like the job for you?