We are looking for a Business Development Manager/Sales specialist for the defined territory (Eastern Region), who can identify, engage, conduct product demonstrations, negotiate, close and provision new customers along with maintaining existing customers. You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both, a sales and technical background, that would enable them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with sales, marketing, and IT architects/professionals. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Conduct market research; scan for opportunities for Leads/Customer Management Software.
- Develop a lead-generation strategy that will include lead-generation & pipeline creation, strategy, and ownership of a territory.
- Develop new business opportunities, prospect for Leads/Customer Management Software, and holding prospects till closure into an account.
- Develop the commercial relationships, while understanding the technical complexities of our Leads/Customer Management Software products.
- Meeting CXOs level executives across multiple industries and discuss business opportunities.
- Advice on business/technical/product implementation improvements that would enhance the value of the partnership.
- Responsible for the revenue target for the region.
- Running the commercial relationships with key partners in the region.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities with existing partnerships.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around our Lead/Customer Management Software products.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Provision and train new customers.
- Ideally, someone with 4-7 years experience in Business Development and Partnership development of small/medium companies and building partnering models with leading advertising, technology resellers, and Internet companies.
- Experience with top global software companies and complex partner environments (preferable).
- Experience and knowledge in the customer management software market, competitor landscape, and technologies.
- Demonstrated business acumen and experience working with senior-level executives.
- Ability and flexibility for travel as needed.
- BA/BS/MBA or relevant work experience.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet/exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Hiring only those – who have relevant experience working for SaaS product companies/ITES experience.
Note – Please do not apply if not from the related industry (IT/ITES – SaaS).
Sound like the job for you?