We’re looking for a Backend developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with a firm grasp on building large-scale distributed systems having more than 2 years of experience. You will be responsible for designing & developing scalable, fault-tolerant distributed systems for our product.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serve customers in the US, Europe, and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is at the forefront of technology and loves working with others via Meetups and Hackathons. We thrive in a high-growth, innovative environment while entering new markets and achieving success.
We are one of a couple of hundred companies who applied for the TiE Pune Nurture Accelerator Program for 2019/20 and 1 of 12 that actually graduated. We were also 1 of 4 accepted companies out of 170 that applied, for the 2021 Brigade REAP Accelerator Program.
Our technologies include:
- React Native / Flutter / iOS / Android
- Apache Cassandra
- VoIP and related technologies (Freeswitch, Kamailio, etc)
- Architect and build highly distributed scalable backend systems.
- Build, test(unit), document, and deploy solutions at scale.
- Work in a team-oriented environment, providing software development technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on a variety of enterprise-scale applications and projects.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practices and problems to be solved.
- Work closely with Customers, Product Managers, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions.
- Understand and apply a variety of project life cycles, methods, and software development techniques.
- Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- Good knowledge of Python application development using frameworks like Django/Flask (2-7 years) & databases (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Hands-on knowledge of ORM, SQL, NoSQL, and Data Modeling
- Worked with messaging & caching systems such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
- Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs, and server-side APIs integration
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Exposure to AWS, CI/CD, DevOps, and web security
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, and pride in the quality of one’s work
- The mindset to take up projects individually & meet deadlines
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
WE ARE ENGINEERS. WE ARE INNOVATORS. WE ARE CREATORS.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?