We’re looking for a Frontend Developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with firm grasp on browser technologies having more than 1 year of experience. You will take on a central role in developing our products using ReactJS, Ant Design, and other libraries with input from product management.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serving customers in US, Europe and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is on the forefront of technology, and love working with others via Meetups and Hackathons.
We are also one of the few select companies as part of the TiE Pune Nurture Program for 2019.
Our technologies includes:
- React Native / Flutter / iOS / Android
- Apache Cassandra
- VoIP and related technologies (Freeswitch, Kamailio, etc)
- Develop user interface components which are robust and easy to maintain
- Build, test, document, and deploy at scale
- Implement and integrate RESTful APIs in ReactJS
- Work in a team-oriented environment, providing software development technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on variety of enterprise scale applications and projects
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved
- Work closely with Customers, Product Managers, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques
- 1+ years of overall software development experience
- 1+ years React.js experience
- Highly experienced in front end web development using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Less
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs and browser nuances
- Experience with frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- Bonus: Experience with Web Automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestNG
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – a marketing, sales and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organisations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building and support to help organisations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune/Bangalore, IN & Remote