We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who loves to tackle challenging problems with a firm grasp on browser technologies having more than 5 years of experience. You will take on a central role in developing our products using ReactJS, Ant Design, and other libraries with input from product management.
Our teams are spread across several locations & serve customers in the US, Europe, and India (Pune, Bangalore, & NCR). Our team is at the forefront of technology, and loves working with others via Meetups and Hackathons.
We are one of a couple of hundred companies who applied for the TiE Pune Nurture Accelerator Program for 2019/20 and 1 of 12 that actually graduated. We were also 1 of 4 accepted companies out of 170 that applied, for the 2021 Brigade REAP Accelerator Program.
Our technologies include:
- React Native / Flutter / iOS / Android
- Apache Cassandra
- VoIP and related technologies (Freeswitch, Kamailio, etc)
- Develop user interface components that are robust and easy to maintain
- Build, test, document, and deploy at scale
- Implement and integrate RESTful APIs in ReactJS
- Work in a team-oriented environment, providing software development technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on variety of enterprise-scale applications and projects
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practices and problems to be solved
- Work closely with Customers, Product Managers, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques
- Write code and review other people’s code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Proficient understanding of modern web tech stack including HTML, Less, JQuery, and ES6.
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs and browser nuances
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
- The mindset to take up project individually and meet the deadline
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- Bonus: Experience with unit testing using jest or react-testing- library.
- A great team culture
- Challenging work environment
- Open door policy
- Liberal work from home
- Conference and training support
- Amazing referral program
- PF & Health Insurance
- Team outings (Regular & Annual offsite)
We Are Engineers. We Are Innovators. We Are Creators.
Inspired by real problems, driving real results, MetroGuild, a global B2B SaaS company, developed MetroLeads – marketing, sales, and communications management platform. Rooted in the science of selling, MetroGuild evolved to offer a range of products and services to your Sales team. MetroGuild empowers organizations globally to own and grow their Marketing and Sales Teams and drive growth. MetroGuild provides CRM, digital asset building, and support to help organizations reach their true growth potential.
Sound like the job for you?