The candidate will take on a central role in developing our products using ReactJS, Ant Design, and other libraries with input from product management. The teams are distributed in several locations serving customers in US and India. The team is at the forefront of technology, and love working with others via Meetups and Hackathons.
Our technologies includes:
- VoIP and allied technologies (Freeswitch)
- Work in a team-oriented environment, providing software development technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on variety of enterprise scale applications and projects
- Work as a team member using React.js and front end web development
- Develop user interface components which are robust and easy to maintain
- Work closely with Clients, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques
- Design, code, test and implement application software that is delivered on time and within budget, using sound software development practices and secure coding requirements
- Implement and integrate RESTful APIs
- Aid in the diagnosis, correction, and prevention of service outages, defects, and other production or operational issues
- 2+ years of overall software development experience
- 1+ years React.js experience
- Highly experienced in front end web development using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Less
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with GIT for version control
- Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must
- Bonus: Experience with Web Automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestNG
Sound like the job for you?
LocationPune/Bangalore, IN & Remote