We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers to provide resolution of the same.
Customer Success Specialist responsibilities include resolving configuration of MetroLeads and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple Product issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide resolution of the issues after consulting with relevant team.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with technical product related issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and product configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track product issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved the technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their product is fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document recurring issues and resolutions in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ideally, someone with 2 – 4 years experience as a Customer Success Executive, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of CRM systems, mobile apps and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Anydesk, Zoom, Teamviewer)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills in English and other Latin based languages (Added Advantage for Spanish, French & Portuguese Languages)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BSc / BTech/ BE/ MSc or relevant work experience
Sound like the job for you?