Technical Customer Success team provides excellent experiences to our customers. You will guide customers to onboarding at various points in their customer journey. You’ll work with the developers, sales engineers and the others on the success team to ensure that new customers are set up with technical elements such as advanced configuration, integrations via APIs, webhooks, and more. Working with all stakeholders within the customer organization you’ll need to balance technical knowledge with business knowledge.
- Gather technical requirements and structure an onboarding plan.
- Work with the technical team during onboarding and short projects during the customer life cycle.
- Provide the first line of technical support for MetroLeads customers via emails. You will provide priority support for preferred customers along with assistance from development team.
- Automate repetitive tasks using scripts and other tools.
- Improve the internal processes so as to drive customer satisfaction.
- Be a customer advocate internally while working with other teams including Product, support, Engineering, and Sales.
- You will report directly into the technical team under the CTO.
- 1+ year experience as a Technical Customer Success/Support Engineer or equivalent in a SaaS company.
- Technical background working with JSON, APIs, Webhooks, code configuration
- Hands-on experience with product integrations.
- Proven experience working alongside Development and Sales teams.
- Technically literate and familiar with Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho), Support & Ticket management platforms (e.g. Jira), best practices and trends.
- Experience breaking down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and thinking through solutions.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English (verbal and written).
Sound like the job for you?