We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Creative team to develop and create websites & product copy and presenting it in a compelling way for our customers and partners in order to create brand recognition and increase customer engagement. Content Writer would be expected to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
Metroguild, one of the best place to work for a very young and vibrant bunch of enthusiastic and smart people who are passionate about the quality of work and the value they add to their customer’s lives.
- Develop and execute marketing content calendar.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Writing, editing and publishing content for websites, blogs, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, whitepapers, newsletters etc.
- Create product and feature related videos and publish on various platforms.
- Conducting keyword research of SEO and industry specific lingo to create digital content for increasing organic footprint.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
- Writing guest posts for numerous websites in order to attract visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective Content Writer / Copywriting / Digital Marketing.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
Sound like the job for you?